Kindly Note : TestBag now has exclusive microsite for Jipmer Medical Entrance Exams. Please click on jipmermbbs.testbag.com for one stop on everything about jipmer Medical Entrance Exams.
The examination will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) / online.
METHOD OF EXAMINATION:
(1) The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
(2) The questions for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2014 will be based on the syllabus for XI & XII Standard as prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE.
(3) On-Line Based Distributed Object System of Examination.
The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 200 single best response type MCQs and will cover all subjects.
(4) The Entrance Examination will be of multiple choice type questions totaling 200 in the subjects of Physics (60 Marks), Chemistry (60 Marks), Biology (60 Marks) & English (20 Marks). Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark. Zero mark will be given for the question not answered. There is no NEGATIVE MARKING.
(5) All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
(6) The response of the candidate for a question(s), on click of “submit button” before closing of Examination shall be considered as the response chosen by the candidate.
Links to Mock Test and Candidate Experience video created for applicants to familiarize themselves, are available at www.jipmer.edu.in